Are you interested in pursuing B.Ed from Uttar Pradesh state. Here We are providing you, the detail of UP B.Ed. Application Form 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Application Process, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc.in this article.
Check carefully to understand how to get admission in B.Ed from various government and private colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates will get admission on the basis of marks obtained in the written test.
Lucknow University will conduct Entrance Test, mostly known as Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for UP B.Ed. Candidates should secure at least 40% marks in each subject and 50% in aggregate to get admission in B.Ed. Course. 5% relaxation in marks will be provided to candidates of reserved category.
Candidates can apply for UP B.Ed. Entrance Test 2017 via online mode. UP B.Ed Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of February 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of April 2017. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully and then decide to apply for this exam.
How to Apply for UP B.Ed Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.upbed.nic.in
- Search for the link of Application Form for UP B.Ed Application Form 2017
- Fill the application form completely as per the instructions are given in the information bulletin.
- After that pay your application fee as mentioned above.
- Upload the photo, signature etc. on the application form.
- Click Submit and registration number with the password will be generated. Keep it safe for future use.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.